When picking any contractor to do any work on your property, there are some precautions to take.
- You need to see if they are polite and professional on the phone and in person.
- Check to see how they take care of there vehicle is well kept?
- Is their proposal or estimate clear and explain to the correct Scope of Work?
- Do they respond to your call quickly? Do they return your call?
- Do they show up on time or aleast call to notify they are running late. It is hard for a good contractor to show up on time to all their appointments. That shows they are busy and they take the time to be thorough.
- Are they well prepared?
- Do they know what they are talking about?
- Most of all do they answer all of your questions thoroughly?
- Do you feel comfortable in dealing with them and having them work on your property?